A very large percentage of my own design and artwork leads to print and for this I always quote on the most economic method. Quoting the most cost effective way to produce your print without compromise or too much compromise if price is a deciding factor.
Typical daily work includes:
- Stationery items such as letterheads, business cards and compliment slips
- Leaflets and flyers, flat, folded or creased
- Brochures, booklets and newsletters
- NCR sets for receipts, invoices, job sheets and checklists etc
- Application forms and general forms for example questionnaires
- Posters and PVC banners
- Reprints of work for existing clients
To be able to offer both litho and digital print services I work closely with professional people who I have built a good working relationship with over 20+ years. By working with more than one trade supplier I have greater flexibility to compare and quote each job which enables me to source the most competitive prices and pass on any saving back to you.
All litho work is mostly printed on Heidelberg presses ranging in size from a SRA3 to B1, ensuring that a greater flexibility and a wider choice of print demand can be met.
Digital printing is ideal for short run full colour print items and is only cost effective to a certain quantity before traditional litho is considered. New generation inks ensures accurate colour reproduction better than ever and we can now offer digital foiling and white print on black as some of the next generation digital print services.